Hello,

Entombed is the RPG game I'm currently programming. It uses a rogue-like
philosophy on content, focusing on re-playability. It's heavily randomized
and completely different each time you play.

Anyway, the link is here: http://www.blind-games.com/EntombedSetup.exe

Documentation is here: http://wiki.blind-games.com

For more information on the rouge-like genre, try this wikipedia article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rougelike

Anyway, it's a work in progress and has a few bugs.

Jason