Hi, I have BG Chess so I will try it this weekend. I have the other BG games
as well so I will be able to compare them.

Yvonne

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kelly Sapergia
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 1:38 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] BG Chess Challenge and Choppy Speech

Hi,
   I've been playing BG Chess Challenge for awhile, and although I don't
know anything about chess, it's not a bad game. However, I've noticed that
the speech in this game sounds somewhat choppy on my laptop when it starts
talking, but not with the other games in the BG series. Has anyone else
experienced this issue?
   Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Personal Website: http://www.ksapergia.net
Need to relax and unwind? Listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00
to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the
Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's website at http://nl.ksapergia.net
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable
price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com