Thanks, "temp directory"? like what? there is a browse button to choose from a list, can you explain a bit more Tom? Thanks

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 10:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] tomb/vista and direct x

Hi,
Extrac the archive to any temp directory, and then open that temp directory and run dxsetup.exe.
HTH

important wrote:
Hello, I have Vista and downloaded the framework, I then downloaded the direct x from the link on the products page from the USA site; after downloading the direct x a diologue appeared asking where I wanted the download to be placed, where would that be? thanks