I tried playing this game, but everytime I go to load it, I get this error.
Microsoft.Xna.Framework
Error loading "Content\title". This file was compiled using the wrong
version of
the XNA Framework. Microsoft.Xna.Framework System.IO.Stream
PrepareStream(System.IO.Stream, System.String)
What should I do?