For example, I can open the all in play setup package with win rar, and extrat
all the content in another folder, This is a good use. Example: You can locate
the subinstaller that can install the scripts files for jaws, if you need
change the jaws version, you can run directly the installer, and not is
neccessary reinstall the complete aplication.

Greetings,

Dani.