From: Yvonne Neubert patricianeub...@embarqmail.com
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 13:46:26 -0500
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] bomb from Braille soft

Hi, I downloaded Bomb from Braillesoft for my Pacmate Omni and I can read
all of the squares but the key commands do not do anything.  The letter B is
suppose to tell you how many bombs surround the square and how many have
been placed, but it does nothing.  Do I need Jaws scripts for it to work?

Yvonne