Hi,
Thanks. Actually, I did manage to get some help from the Inno Setup guys and it now detects the .NET Framework version and downloads the setup file from my server if needed. Still working on the DirectX angle, but I am getting the installer upgraded to do what I need it to do.
Smile.

Pranav Lal wrote:
-Thomas,

See the programme edsharp from www.empowermentzone.com/edsetup.exe. This
programme uses a free installer, is open source and does chec for updates.

Is this the kind of functionality you are looking for?

Pranav