hi what is new then in this beta 2, what is fixed?
I encountered no issues in beta 1 on my netbook so I myself will wait for the full release

On 1 Mar 2009, at 06:42, Thomas Ward wrote:

Hi Charles and all,
Yes, I have. I basically took down notes on every suggestion, bug report, and compiled them in a master list ranked as critical, suggestion, ideas, whatever. Obviously critical comes first, then good suggestions, and the future ideas are whenever I can or feel like getting to them. As far as private vs public this one will be a public release since most of the issues are patches, upgrades, and requests for Beta 1. If beta 2 resolves most of the issues with beta 1 private testers will then be able to test the new levels I am working on in the background plus the not so stable mouse input support.

Charles Rivard wrote:
Just out of curiosity, have you compiled the list of what changes you want to make in the second public beta, then work on them, one by one, seeing that the change doesn't screw something else farther down the lines of code, until the list has been finished? Also, will the beta testing team be working on the beta before it goes public? Thanks.
---
If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.