That's a rather hot topic, isn't it? (grin) Maybe the pit is so deep that she falls out of the range of our hearing. The sound of the fire could also be, um, smothering the sound of her continually growing screams.

---
If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen" <whocr...@internode.on.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 5:58 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] what happens to angela when she jumps into the fire pit

Hi, I know this might be a bit goulish to some of you, but if Angela lands in a firepit, she should scream and scream and scream and yell in pain.
Not go eeek!, aah!, as if she's got ants in her pants.
or is it a case of her agency charging $100 per "ah", and $500 per "eeeea aaaaaaaaaaaaa aeeee aaaaaaa?