Hi.
I think dubeus is better than poor,, decent is better than dubeus, and good is
better than decent. Just my guess.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Allan Thompson
  To: gamers discussion list
  Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 10:09 PM
  Subject: [Audyssey] entomb question

  Hi,
  Not sure who to direct this too.
  I have a question about armor and weapons. They are listed when examined as
dubiour, poor, decent and good, but is a good cloth tunic better then a dubious
bronze breastplate?
  What is the  level of progressive  armor types? For example, what is wool,
compared to linen, cloth, felt copper and bronze, and I think rabbit, deer,
wolf, dire wolf, caveman leathers etc and so forth?

  thanks for any help

  al