Hi Hayri,
No, that is not correct. Only the first level is complete. We still need to complete the final 9 levels of the game as well as hopefully get the engine working correctly with SDL. So the best answer we can say is it is ready when it is finished.

Hayri Tulumcu wrote:
how long are you coming with the full version of Mysteries of the Ancients? For you have probably done all 10 levels done? ---