Hey Tom,

Short notice I know but it looks like I'm demoing games for Mani and
the BBC feature later on today after all, they delayed the feature by
a week because they were struggling to find people who interviewed and
gamed well.  I've got public beta 2 installed here of MOTA and was
planning to talk about it and show it off a bit.  If there's anything
significant been updated since that you'd want shown, can you send me
over a copy?

Cheers, sorry about the short notice, it's happening in about 3 hours time!
Scott