you have to jump 1 then walk 4 steps and jump another, you seem to be only to
jump one step.
I see why this is done later in the level there is a chasm well 2 of them with
keys betwene so makes sence, and also to be realistic, in real life could you
honestly be able to jump over something like 8 steps wide maybe 9?
And in real life I'd imagine a pit/ chasm would be a big thing in itself
anyways.