To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] recommendations

Hi to all

 Thanks for the replies.  Out of the games that I borrowed there's I'd
think only a couple that are playable.  Prince of Pursia 2 Warrior Within,
and Smackdown 2007.  A few other titles sounded good such as the Da Vincci
Code and CSI but I'd imagine they wouldn't work.  Thanks for the suggestions
and by all means keep them coming!

Ron

----- Original Message ----- From: "Constantine" <tcwoo...@shaw.ca>