Hi all.
Today a friend got a game from ubisoft.
I went to the website to download manuals for it for him, the website was quite
inaccessible.
However I managed to find that the links to the stuff is on ftp.ubi.com
You should search this, may take you a bit but there are soundtracks and bits
and bobs hidden in the folders, podcasts, vids, etc.
I went after the soundtracks, there was a windows soundscheme but it was not
that good.
As a result of going to this place I found about 91mb worth of stuff, I
origionally downloaded about 600mb of data and had to sort through it however I
now have loads of free music and I didn't have to go visual to get it.
just thought you should know.
the site has a fast transfer, about 100 kbps.
I started this stuff at 6pm at night, and finnished just now, about 10.30 its
all cool and I really like it.