Hi Yohandy,
I'm not sure what you mean about not panning correctly, but when you walk into a room it takes a couple of seconds for all of the sound effects to get properly loaded. As a result if there is an enemy hiding behind the door the AI might start working before the sounds are fully loaded/panned. I'm not sure I have a good answer for you on that issue. As for the g key it announces your current strength. Whenever you swing a sword, use a knife, climb a rope, etc it uses up strength on your strength stats. Not all of this is in the docs, but I did say what the g key says in the readme.txt file. If you haven't read the readme.txt file at least once through you might want to.

Yohandy wrote:
What I've noticed is that the enemy sounds don't seem to pan properly. Sometimes I enter a room, and I immediately get attacked by an enemy. I don't hear it coming at all, it just drains some health away before I can hear it coming. also for those that know, what exactly is the function of the G keystroke?