That reminds me. The big giant can still hit you when you're too close to hit
him, at least as far as I can tell he can. Is that supposed to be the case?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dark
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 6:20 AM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bug in MOTA.

  I'd personally be more in favor of blocking if that were possible Tom.

  The game is afterall 2D, and if I'd walked into the cyclopse back in the
  first beta when I thought he was a poinsoned dart thrower not threw him, I
  might have been more aware of things. Pluss, when the enemy get's too close
  I have sometimes ended up walking past, then running round and round inside
  the enemy's range but too close in for mine getting hammered.

  Had I just run into the enmy, I could've stepped back and hopefully avoided
  Dr. Carter getting frazled, peppered with arrows or otherwise injured.

  Just my tuppence worth.

  Beware the Grue!