How about if instead of walking through it, you could only jump over it?

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 6:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bug in MOTA.

Hi James,
Well, I could block the player when encountering a creature, but I decided to allow you to pass through it. Reason being I like to say you walk around it not through it. Gives you more maneuverability when fighting. However, if there are others that want Angela to be blocked when encountering a monster let me know and I'll consider it for a future update. As for enemy sound levels I get that complaint from time to time. I've not been too conserned about this at the time being but if others are having issues I can work on adjusting the internal panning and sound volume for monsters somewhat to make them a bit louder.

James Dietz wrote:
Should we be able to walk through monsters? I often find that I've
inadvertantly walked through a centaur (sp) if it was right at the
opening to a new room.  It's very confusing.  On a related note, the
footstep sounds for most enemies are pretty quiet.  THey should all at
least be normalized to a similar level - the skeleton is the only one
I can consistently hear (when not firing their weapon).