Hi Michael,
Oh, joy. I'm at a loss as to what to tell you right now. i'm certainly looking into the problem, and I'll ask Che about his experience. This is frustrating as .NET apps are suppose to be non-processor specific, and I am certain it was compiled as a 32 byt application. So I'll have to probably work with you one on one to resolve this issue.

michael maslo wrote:
Thomas:

All the error states is this program has stopped worked. Then it gives me
the message that I can close the program. The error message is useless. When
I go to problem resolution in control panel it says there is a compatibility
error.

Is this program a true 32 bit program? Che had a problem with his holdem and
hearts game and he fixed it by not having it check for direct x or net
framework I think. It appears if there is any 16 bit code build in the
installer or program it does not work. Vista 64 bit has to be a true 32 bit
program with no code whatsoever for 16 bit.

I hope this makes sense.
I wish I had more of a error message but there was someone on this list who
had the same exact problem as me but I have not seen him on here of recent.

You may want to talk to Che and maybe he can give you a clue also.