hmm there is a way but its messy.
you can have a sound file for each action, each side, and centre.
Ofcause that means more files to play and more memmory and bigger games.
Thats how night of parasite does its stuff nothing is panned or anything its
all in the sound files.
but there is one for each I suppose you could call it position.
Probably ok for a small game but still.