hi all

when you buy a game from draconis, can you, after you receive the key, install on one machine only?

I have a key for tin pan alley purchased some time ago but had not installed it on my computer since i had to do a reformatting.

yesterday i installed the game and used the key and all worked fine.

now i also have a new notebook and wanted to put the game on there as well, for when i travel and stuff. i installed the game and put in my key but when i start the game on the notebook i get a runtime error message.

so does that mean i have to buy a key for each of my computers?

thanks in advance for any help