Aaron Said:
Hmm, nod that might be the way to do it. Except in the menus. In the
menus it would
be nice if we can interrupt ourselves when we press arrow keys instead
of queueing
when we arrow and stuff.

Tom Says:
Ummm...I'm not sure what you mean. You have always been able to
interrupt the speech in the menus just by pressing the up/down arrow
keys. I'm totally confused by your comment above.

Aaron Replies: I was automatically thinking the new changes to support speech
silencing with the control key would have broken that until it was fixed
because it looked like only the control key silenced speech. My brain isn't
working verry well at the moment. I keep loseing my train of thoughts and
makeing useless comments and such.