Hi Shaun,
Smile. I know. I merely wanted to illistrate the point that games are getting larger and larger all the time in the mainstream community. As technology advances it only seams reasonable that accessible games would get larger, more detailed, and so on if the game developer decides to really go all out on the project I'm using fairly high quality sounds for the game, and as a result the size is quite big for an audio game..

shaun everiss wrote:
I meant pc games tom, not consoles.