A small silver lining in my recent loss of work is that I might have time to
actually listen to March Madness games if I can find them on the Internet.
Does anyone know what the options will be this year for radio broadcasts on
the Internet?  (Ah for the good old days of broadcast.com, before someone
figured out that we should pay for the content?)