Hi. I use Goldwave most of the time for sound editing.

Hope this helps.

Hayri Tulumcu wrote the following on 3/9/2009 5:04 PM:
Hey Raul Gallegos. I would just hear about how you put the sounds in from pipe2 in the review that you did some years back? How did you get your voice to sound like the walkitaki which is also in the game. What do you use to record with? Greetings from Hayri ---

database 3931 (20090312) __________

http://www.eset.com

--
Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net