To: "gamers@audyssey.org" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 1:56 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] PS2 question

Hi all

I'm not actually sure if anyone here knows but thought I would ask anyway. I've recently borrowed my Nephew's PS2 console and about 24 games. What I'm
wondering is can anyone answer a couple questions.
 First what are the various controls spacifically.  What the it's labeled
as I mean. I know triangle, circle, but what ones are they. I was told but
don't quite recall now.
Secondly I'm finding it hard to get games going. So is the main game menu
easy enough to say go down one selection then hit enter?  [Wherever that
button is.]
Hope this makes some sense and that there might be help here. Off list is
okay as well.

Ron