To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 3 Released

Hi,
Sounds like it. That file is on a high speed server, and I know you
should get around 100 KB or better on a high speed connection. I'm not
sure why you are getting 18.5 KB a sec, but I'm hoping it is your
internet connection not my server.
Smile.

Constantine wrote:
Downloading at 18.5 kbps atm. Download keeps freezing at 10 percent,
though, I might have to use my schools internet for this, as mines being
finicky at the moment.

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others