Hi,
No, that isn't the problem. If it was only that simple I would have fixed it before the release. The problem is the pspeech thread doesn't always work correctly and load some speech files. It knows where the file is, can load it 9 out of 10 times, but sometimes it fails to load it. I haven't a clue why it does this, but there is a bug in the speech load function and not a misspelled file name, missing file, or anything remotely like that.

Matheus wrote:
hi.
hmm, i suppose some file saying the status of the torch in the speech
directory was named incorrectly, or thomas forgot to include it.
it's just missing a wav file.
HTH.