Hi Will,
What time is the program? What time is the review going to be done? I think if people are going to login and listen they might want a general time to be listening.
Thanks.

Wil James wrote:
This is Wil, station owner and program director of Living On The Edge Radio. One of my broadcasters, Cranking Chris Reagan asked me to send you
guys this message.

Hello there everyone:

If you don't have plans for this Friday evening, why don't you log on to
your computers and listen to the rock 'n' roll music mix.  This week's show
brings back an old feature that I had brought into play in 2006.  Yes, the
blind gamers review is back and it's not a podcast anymore.  It's now coming
back to life and this weeks game for review is the game misteries of the
ancient's.  Of course, as always your requests are more than welcome to
stu...@livingontheedgerradio.com for email and msn and for aim, it's
loteradio.  Plus, my significant other and assistant will be on aim and she
may say something if she wants too.  You just never know what's going to
happen on the rock 'n' roll music mix.  So if you've got nothing better to
do on a friday, point your browser to www.livingontheedgeradio.com and click
on your listen live link of choice.
Let's have some fun and please don't forget, this show is yours, so if you
don't like what you're hearing, you can speak up.
Enjoy

Cranking Chris Reagan

There is such a thing as "Real Rock." Come check it out!
http://www.livingontheedgeradio.com

E-mail/Windows Live messenger: w...@wilanddenise.com

AOL Instant messenger: wilanddenise1

Yahoo Messenger: wiljames4