Hi Hayri,
I just finished listening to the mp3, and don't hear anything amiss. The only thing I noticed you kept back tracking and walking over the ledge by the rope, walking over the ledge near the chasm, etc and other than that I didn't hear anything out of order.

Hayri Tulumcu wrote:
try to listen to it here so would bedere understand
http://www.sendspace.com/file/42ys57
the game also crashed on exit!