Hi,
That is certainly one possability, but I haven't decided exactly what I am going to do. It is not an easy choice for me. There is a lot riding on my decision.

Matheus wrote:
hi thomas.
for who wants, you could just put it up in sendspace, past the link to
get it here, and who wants the game, just go and download, and you don't
will be in trouble. that's at least what i think.