To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA download

Hi.
What it looks like you did was install dot net framework and then not install direct x on top of it. you have to install direct x again after installing dot net framework, else the direct x won't support the dot net, or something like that.
Cheers, glad you git it working, great game.
----- Original Message ----- From: Chrissy