I have been playing games since 1994, but I am still only able to play Z-code's and tad's games. Before the changes in windows I could play games like braminar and beyond the Titanic but since the upgrades of windows sometimes I can and sometimes not. i would like to play some of the titles I read in Bas's If site .e.g Spectrum, Adrift, AGT platforms. I havent figured out how to get those running. Appreciate any assistance you can provide.
Tony
avital...@prodigy.net