Elloquence does pretty well with them, but it will be interesting to see what
heather does to them
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Thomas Ward
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 8:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA download

  Hi,
  Just a slight correction here. That is actually a stone statue not a
  door up on the ledge in room 2. Once I get around to it I think I'm
  actually give the statues names such as: Statue of Athena, Statue of
  Hades, Statue of Ares, etc. I don't know about you but Window Eyes just
  slottered those names. Grin.

  Valiant8086 wrote:
  > Hi.
  > Try just walking right into that door. It should unlock by itself. Maybe
what happened was you didn't get up on the ledge? Make sure you're not wielding
something before you jump off the rope.