Where did you get this game?

----- Original Message -----
From: Anthony Vitale <avital...@prodigy.net
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:50:15 -0500
Subject: [Audyssey] text game blited

I am playing a text game called blited but am stuck. If
someone
else has played or is playing it drop me a line.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
the list,

Never lose valuable data again! Click now for reliable data
backup!
http://ads.lavabit.com/fc/BLSrjwrskgF4hMRUUb0AJDjrtcGHihd8uTK5wLM
nKG47KU3ABbuuuco3g0g/