From: "Anthony Vitale" <avital...@prodigy.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Another site for games.

Hi again Steve,
If I might ask I downloaded a game that had an .exeand can't do
anything with it.  If You wouldn''t mind could sent me to one site
and to one game on that site that I can just download and play.  From
there I can decide if I want to mess with the audio games or go back
to my boring old text. if games.