Hi Tony,
Yeah, that is perfectly understandable. Although, from whatI have been reading you seam to be facing, shall we say, general computer issues as well. I don't want to sound critical, but I get the impression you are not a very skilled or experienced computer user. As a result your lack of experience, skill, whatever is contributing to the confusion or making the issue more difficult than it is for most of us on the list. What I am saying is in general most of the games out there are no more difficult to install than any other Windows program weather we are talking MSOffice, Firefox, whatever. So the fact you seam to be having issues in this area indicates to me that maybe you don't have a lot of experience installing programs in general. If I am way off base here let me know, but if you are having troubles with general installation perhaps one of us can walk you through the process.
Smile.

Anthony Vitale wrote:

thanks,
I'll save that info I am tired and after three days already almost burned out on getting this thing in motion. I'll rest for the night and try again in the morning.
Thanks and later
Tony