Hi all,
Was trying to send this last week, but the list was down. I'm back again, with a lovely yellow lab male called Keyon (apparrently means guide in old English). Anyway, I see I've got loads to catch up with in games. Thomas, congratulations on Mota, I haven't tried it yet, but this weekend I'm going to give it ago. I still haven't checked what other new audio games I've missed out on, but can't wait to game chat with you all again. Ari