You will need multiple keys for multiple computers. In the past, I have given those keys out for free to registered customers. Unfortunately, I found out folks were taking advantage of my generosity, so from now on you will have to purchase a seperate key for each new system. However, if you are a registered purchaser of Rail Racer, I will sell the extra key at a reduced price, basically half off the purchase price of $39.95. To get this price though, you have to email me directly at
c...@blindadrenaline.com
 If you have questions about this, feel free to email me off list as well.
Regarding the complaints about subject matter, I think constantine had the best suggestion. Just group your messages, hit that delete key and no worries. Barring that, you can email a moderator and complain about it, but since this particular question was about accessible gaming, I think you'll be spitting up a rope, but who knows, maybe you'll find Thomas to be in a particularly aggressive mood and he'll start kicking folks off left and right at the point of an archeologist's knife.
 Later,
Che
c...@blindadrenaline.com