Hi Lukas,

Lukas Said:
The enemy  seems to be
able to hit me occasionally even when I remain in a crouch. So does this mean that
the AI has been reworked to take ducking into
account and still be able to hit the player?

Tom Says:
Yes, that is true. The enemy AI has been updated when you are ducking/jumping there is still a chanse it can hit you. Sometimes it will miss and others it will hit you straight on. So it is much trickier.

Lukas Said:
And weapons aren't being  announced
when they are changed while ducking any more, as it used to be. I would love the
announcement back, I got quite used to it.

Tom Says:
I wasn't even aware there was a bug/problem with this. When did this problem begin? When did you first notice this problem?
Thanks