Sorry for the double post. One thing that's cool about console classix is that you can send in your cartridges if they don't have a game, and they'll actually do a full rom rip and post it up there. You probably won't get your cart back but I thought it was a neat feature. Leaves room for full expansion. Oh, and here's the link:

http://www.consoleclassix.com

From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 2:24 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sega games site

Here's one you might be interested in. I'll just post the add below rather than describing it. Last time I checked the emulators were pretty solidly accessible, and all the games can be launched from the site.

Play thousands of classic console games on your PC! With Console Classix, you can enjoy the games of the past without the headache of hooking up classic console after classic console to your TV! This means thousands of classic, retro, and nostalgic games at your fingertips rather than wasting away in your basement!

Console Classix is retro-gaming reborn! Sign-up now for a lite account and get COMPLETELY FREE access to hundreds of Nintendo (NES), Atari 2600 and Colecovision games.

When you are ready, simply upgrade to a full membership and get complete access to our library of classic games for the Super Nintendo (SNES), Sega Genesis, Gameboy Color, Sega Game Gear and Sega Master System.

They aren't lying either, they really do have a gigantic collection of games. Everything from the widely known games like TMNT and Zelda, to obscure games like Little Ninja Bros (one of my personal favorites.) I definitely recommend checking this one out.