Hi,
I know. I do a lot of play using the mouse and I can turn, walk, and generally get around the levels a lot faster because responce is almost instantanious with the mouse. that said it really bites that the mouse buttons aren't working as it would make the input that much more enjoyable. Though, I can just use the control key and shift key in combo with the mouse to get the same effect for jumping, running, and of course space still fires.

Matheus wrote:
hmm, i'd love to use mouse in the game.
well if you really can't solve the problem i'm fine using the keyboard
and mouse at the same time, but it will be awesome if you can fix this
problem until the last version of the game.