Hi James,
Yes, I have the mouse demo. The public release as well as the source code. I have something interesting planned for that demo, but haven't gotten around to working on that at this time.
Smile.

James Dietz wrote:
Using the mouse in situations more appropriate (such as
gestures/fighting/targeting etc) would make it seem like less of a
chore to some.  Showing gamers how awesome the mouse is would be
better than cramming it in somewhere where it might not fit so well.
I don't think it'd be such a good idea to force people to use the
mouse - if it's awesome and easy to apply in a certain situation,
people will realize it, especially if it's in tandom with something
familiar like the keyboard.  Alchemy had a really cool little mouse
demo a while ago; the keyboard was used to walk back and forth (w and
s) and the mouse was used to turn the character and his gun.  The
little feedback I remember hearing was negative, which is unfortunate.
 If the user can switch between exclusive keyboard and mouse use they
might want to use keyboard as it's familiar, but if the mouse can
supplement tthe keyboard then we got something.  Tom, don't you have
the mouse demo? I can zshare or sendspace it if people want to try it
out, but perhaps you could put it up to wet people's appetite.

James