Hi,
Not that I know of, but I suppose I could get one. I've got quake III around here somewhere, from my sighted gaming days, and ifI can find the disk the sounds are all yours.
Smile.

shaun everiss wrote:
Hi.
Just wandered if there is a soundpack for quake that has the quake3 sfx in it?
as I just listened to the podcast well a podcast on it and it sounds better
than the world war 2 expantion pack that I currently have.