From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] FINALLY!!!!

Hi Tony,
I'm not Dark but I can give you some ideas of games to try out. I have
no idea if these are of any interest to you, but installing these games
should be easy since they should install and run without requiring any
upgrades.
Perhaps my favorite games are developed by GMA Games. Some games are
free, some are commercial, but I've never had any problems with their
titles. They make free games such as Solitare, Mine Buster,  and some
commercial action games such as Shades of Doom, Tank Commander, and
Lonewolf. There web site is
http://www.gmagames.com
Another game company I like is BSC Games. They make games such as Pipe,
Troopenum, and Hunter. Their web site is
http://www.bscgames.com
Finally, there are some games that were produced by DanZ Games. Dan Z is
out of business, but you can get the files as well as the game patches
from my web site
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/games.php
and I think you might like these games. Chainlink and Super Deecout can
get quite adictive.
Smile.