Does anyone know what happened to Vip gameszone?

Their obviously stil around sinse their stil selling games, ---- and indeed
last year they upgraded all of their games to run under vista, but it seems
ages sinse we've heard any release information from them, -- or seenany game
content updates.

This imho is a shame, sinse Lords of the galaxy has some of the best sounds
I've heard in an audiogamee, ---- and if some of the game balancing issues like
the exchange cash option and using space trucks to transport anywhere were
removed, ---- or at least tweaked, it has the potential to be a really
interesting multiplayer game.

Ditto with Galaxy ranger, ---- though in the case of that game, I'd just like
to see some improvements, such as actual features on the map, and maybe some
different units or the ability to build extra bases.

While I know we've got Sound Rts for serious stratogy, I stil do like the
stratogy/action mix of galaxy ranger, and would love to see some upgrades to
the game.

Beware the Grue!