Hi Thomas,
It still would be interesting to try jumping with just the mouse.
How about only having that ability in expert mode?
Phil

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Mouse Support

Hi Phil,
Yeah, but the only problem with that method is it is way too easy to
jump on accident. You might be pushing the mouse foward to climb a rope
and if you accidently move left or right suddenly you will jump off of
the rope. The mouse handling in such a case is tricky and a bit
complicated. Assuming I do release Beta 4 with mouse support enabled I'd
like to make its functionality as simple and straight foward as possible.
Smile.