From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Constantine
Sent: 29 March 2009 16:00
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I give!!!!

I agree. Manuals for audiogames are pretty good. But manuals for other
products - some of them have such complicated words I get tung tied in
the
first few minutes of reading it or if its being read to me.
It also doesn't help that so many games require this, and another game
required that, then another program doesn't like that being installed so
it
has to be replaced...etc.

I didn't get into audiogames until around 2006 myself, and it sure has
been
a long road.

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others
msn: the_conman...@hotmail.com
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram,
Fujitsu