Didn't say this time anything about giving up , went to ask those who I think know . Although I should be allowed to express frustration ,. Without giving up I''ll Try what you saidand then from there we will see.
Thanks for the advice  TonyAt 02:01 PM 3/29/2009, you wrote:
calm man.....
they worked bekause you knew what to do to they work. and what we are
trying to explain is what to do in these, that you don't played yet. it's
not saying "i'll give up" "the others worked, why this one don't
works?????" that will solve the problem.
now let me explain what you have to do in this game to play.
well, these numbers like 1: new game 2: load game
are what you will have to press in the keyboard, in order to execute the
function that you wants.
in this case, for example, you whould press the number 1, then press
enter.
and then the next menus will appear, and it's just press your choice and
continues.
in this one, you don't have to click in the options.
see if it works and if you have more problems, just say that i'll try to
help.
HTH.
-----Mensagem original-----
De: Anthony Vitale <avital...@prodigy.net>
Para: gamers@audyssey.org
Data: Domingo, 29 de Março de 2009 13:50
Assunto: [Audyssey] don’t get it

                I realize this must seem trivial to those of you who  are
experienced but not for me.  I re downloaded Worlds of Legends , (two
minutes,some seconds) unzipped it got two files a read me (which I
did)although it not making much sense to me. Finally I clicked on the
second file world of Legends then a numbered list appeared (1.) new
game, (2. )load game, (3.) about, (4.)) )ahrim's  journal or
something like that (0. ) exit which doesn't work so I can't close
the thing.  I tried clicking on all of them nothing. , So duh what is
the problem? I don't get it I have been playing tad's  text games for
years when you unzip and click play they  works (which computes to me)!!
Tony