In those missions, I don't think there is any enemy being launched from any aircraft carrier.

---
Gun control only controls the guns of lawful citizens while placing them in control of the unlawful ones. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcd...@verizon.net>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 5:03 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] lone wolf assistance

Hi all, I am looking for a bit of info on playing missions 4 and a few
more like 5 and 6.  Has anyone figured out how to kill the air support
coming off the aircraft caryer.  I haven't and the highest mission I
have won is mission 4 a few years ago, but can't seem to nab it now.
Thanks to all who may have some insite.